Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Summary

Each of the workshops, although extremely varied in approach, theory and medium, provided a scheme in which to learn communication skills which are essential in the architectural profession. The workshops also offered a lot of creative freedom with which to move, with this not always being the case in other courses, I enjoyed the liberation. Both the drawing and modelling workshops offered two different approaches to expressing and investigating architectural spaces while the architecture in motion workshop, I felt combined these through yet another medium. In this way each of the workshops I completed were linked with a common thread of providing a means with which to communicate architectural ideas with precision fluidity and spatiality in mind. These workshops have provided me with some basic and new skills on which I will build in the coming years.

No comments: